Premature end of script headers statusmap.cgi!

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Sat Oct 8 14:37:21 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 08.10.2005 14:18, lkk wrote:

>>This error is generated by Apache, probably because you haven't
>>installed the Nagios CGI's with the right permissions, or the cgi.cfg
>>file is not set up correctly.
>>
>>Read the error_log in your apache log directory and go from there, it
>>should help you track down the
>>
>>rob
>>

> this is the output of the command: ./statusmap.cgi
>
> ./statusmap.cgi: error while loadingb shared libraries: libgd.so.2_
> cannot open share object file: No such file or directory
>
> and now?

Please read the manual, the README file or whatever it is called, and
the output of ./configure and make. The list archive has the same
information about once every three weeks.

As far as I recall, in all four locations you find the explanation that,
without usable gd installation, the cgis will be built but the
statusmap.cgi will not.

There are even suggestions how to resolve that.

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de