Spam from Groundwork Open Source Solutions

John Mark Walker jmwalker at itgroundwork.com
Fri Oct 7 17:04:18 CEST 2005

Paul,

I profusely apologize that this happened. I have escalated the incident
to the highest levels and will ensure that this never happens again. I
have directed everyone at GroundWork to go through me first before
consulting anyone on this list.

To the entire list:

In the future, if any of you receive inappropriate contact from us, I
would like to know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
John Mark Walker
Developer Relations Manager