Too Many Services!

Joe Regular joeregular at gov.nl.ca
Fri Oct 7 01:06:50 CEST 2005

I'm trying to limit the number of hosts and services my HelpDesk can see when they access our Nagios website.  So far I've been able to add the HelpDesk account using the htpasswd2 command and making them a member of the contactgroups.cfg.  However, now when the HelpDesk logs in the see limited host, which is a good thing, but they can still see all services.

How do I limit the number of services that my HelpDesk can see?

Joe