Customize TAC.cgi

Pavleck, Jeremy D. Jeremy.Pavleck at capella.edu
Wed Oct 5 19:17:56 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,
 Did a search and didn't find any information regarding this, so I'll
shoot it out here - is there a way to customize tac.cgi? More
specifically I'm looking to at least change the color of the background
to better suit my company's color scheme. Everything else is setup that
way inside of Nagios, so hitting tac.cgi and it's black background is
somewhat of an eye sore.

 Sorry if this has been asked before, but I wasn't able to find exactly
what I was looking for!

Jeremy D. Pavleck
Network Engineer
System Management