timing .. PLEASE HELP

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Mon Oct 3 20:17:24 CEST 2005

On 03.10.2005 19:41, Forough, Hamid wrote:

> Why am I getting this kicked back to myself again

Because this is a mailing list and you are subscribed to it?

In fact I assumed you needed help... no reason to shout.

What check_intervals etc. have you set? Depending on your configuration,
it might take a while for nagios to consider a host down.

Probably you have more than one instance of nagios running.

Kill all nagios processes, wait until they are all gone, and start
nagios using the start script again.

See what happens.

If this doesn't solve the problem, it might be better if you gave us the
relevant parts of your configuration.

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de