want acknowledgement alerts to email acknowledgement note

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Nov 29 22:07:58 CET 2005

You can still use printf if you're not a perfectionist. There are dozens
of new macros and they're significantly more representative of the
information they contain. I for one am glad they changed to be better
organized and more useful. Is it really such a bother to print out
$SERVICEACKCOMMENT$ for every notification? I would expect the Ack
Comment to be blank on all but ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and subsequent alerts
(escalations).

--
Marc