Multiple links from serviceextinfo to graphs?

John Cianfarani jcianfarani at rogers.com
Tue Nov 22 01:23:39 CET 2005

Reading this made me think of an off the wall way to do that.
Just a shot in the dark here, so take it as you will.

Maybe you could write some javascript code to be included into the html
and have the url only contain data like, with an onlcik event.

http://127.0.0.1/Name=Server1?Disk=C?Disk=D?Docs=/docs/server1

Now when clicked the javascript could process the data and open up a
drop down or right click style menu for you to choose where to go.

Either that or just another scripted page that could process a list of
elements like that and present you options.

Hope it sends you in the right direction.
John