nrpe ver. 2 on AIX 5.2

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 01:52:27 CET 2005

Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Rudy Montemayor wrote:

<snip>

>> Andreas Ericsson, you sound very bitter on your emails; I suggest
>> seeking professional help.
>>

> Been there, done that, doing it tomorrow. Unless I wake up next to a
> nice-looking blonde or a bottle of beer.

Haha - hair of the dog, huh?

> I'm usually sober when I'm writing emails. Today, however, is friday so

Hmm... .se is Sweden, isn't it? So by beer o'clock here in Australia
(3pm on a Friday in Brisbane, not withstanding Daylight Savings) it will
be 6am Friday in Sweden, so that's believable :)

Hope you had a great weekend, Andreas :)

--
Greg Vickers
Project Manager, IT Security

Phone: (07) 3864 9536