Stalking option + notification

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Nov 10 21:31:10 CET 2005

Unless the documentation is very wrong, which I am inclined to doubt is
the case, the state stalking isn't contributing to your notifications,
only to the logging of those states. Do you have is_volatile set for
those services? That's another way to get multiple repeat notifications
for non-OK services.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/volatileservices.html

--
Marc