Nagios - how to monitor remote server via vpn

Radhika radhiilu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 16:52:32 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using nagios to monitor several customer servers.
Now, for some customers a vpn connection is needed and some of our customers are using MS ISA server to control their access (with certificate).
I tested it from the nagios box but from linux, i cannot get it working.
Now, to solve these kind of problem, i want to use a RRAS server to do the vpn routing.
How can i now set up nagios that this RRAS can be used for monitoring?
Or are there other solutions possible for this problem?

Thanks