check_dns plugin error

Thu Nov 3 20:08:27 CET 2005

Here is the info from my chekcommand config:

define command{
        command_name    check_dns_bbt
        command_line    $USER1$/check_dns -H domaintoquery.com -s $HOSTADDRESS$
        }

And here is hte info from my services config:

define service{
        host_name                       ns2_backbone
        service_description             DNS
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  backbone-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_dns_bbt
        }

Ideas?

 Dustin