Websensor EM01B

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Thu Nov 3 15:12:20 CET 2005

Hi all !

Does anybody use the Websensor EM01B ?
How does it work ?
What plugin have I to use to receive informations from it ?

Please help me soon, I need to answer to many questions regarding this
argument.

Many many thanks.

Marco Borsani
Unix & Monitoring System Administrator
Technical Operation
Tel.    +39 010 4310115
Fax     +39 010 4327454
E-mail: m.borsani at IT.net

ITnet S.r.l. - Direzione e Coordinamento di WIND Telecomunicazioni S.p.A.
Internet Service Provider
Sede legale:                     Via C.G.Viola, 48 - 00148 Roma
Dir. Centrale e Amministrativa:  	Via Pacinotti, 39
	                             16151 Genova (Italy)

http://www.it.net
mailto:info at IT.net
Altre sedi ITnet:
MILANO tel.: +39 02 30114900    info-milano at IT.net
ROMA    tel.: +39 06 83116707    info-roma at IT.net