Acknowledging a page by phone

Russell Adams RLAdams at AdamsInfoServ.Com
Wed Nov 2 23:40:21 CET 2005

With a simple voice mail capable modem, and a copy of VOCP, you could
implement that.

VOCP has support for voice mail type menu systems that can run command
lines.

Perhaps you could create a shell script and take input from VOCP?

I'd like to know what your final solution is.

Russell