Acknowledging a page by phone

Jeff Williams jeffwilliams05 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 21:54:32 CET 2005

Is anyone acknowledging pages from their phone that can lend some
assistance? Currently we are using spatch/bb and are migrating to
Nagios. Spatch sends out a unique id number for each page, so we can
send an email to the Nagios box with the id number in a message by
itself. With the help of a script we have written that checks the
mailbox every so often, we can take that id number and acknowledge the
page. Nagios doesn't seem to have unique ids for notifications. Are
there any plugins or scripts available that can offer this
functionality? Hope this makes sense...

Jeff Williams