pNSClient and security is It possible?

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:51:29 CET 2005

NC_Net currently allows for this testing of the incoming IP address.
 NC_net can be used as a drop in replacement for NC_Client.
NS_Client Does not allow for this, However you may be able to configure the
port if your Host is running Windows Firewall.
 NC_Net is availible on http://www.nagiosexchange.org/
 Good Luck
 Tony