Logged in as ? or Sorry, but you are not auth orized to commit the specified command.

Fran=?utf-8?B?w6c=?=ois Laupretre francois.laupretre-prestataire at calyon.com
Tue May 31 15:17:51 CEST 2005

Your problem is not related to the file permissions. As Mr Gosh told you,
you must be a declared contact in order to issue a command against a given
object. Or you must be listed in the authorized_for_all_*_commands parameter
in cgi.cfg.

If you really want nagios to issue any command, put the following lines in
your cgi.cfg :

authorized_for_all_service_commands=nagios
authorized_for_all_host_commands=nagios
authorized_for_system_commands=nagios