check_procs problem

David Jacobson davidj at synaq.com
Mon May 30 15:24:25 CEST 2005

Hi There,

I've been using the nagios-plugins-1.4 package with check_procs for a
few months with no hassles.  I had to upload this to an AIX machine and
for some reason the check_procs program cannot find the process I need
to check, has anyone else ever encountered this wierd error?  It seems
it can find the one DB2 process, but cannot see others?  Perhaps someone
has a check_procs with REGEXP matching so I can just search for part of
the service name?

--
Regards,

David Jacobson
Technical Director
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd

Tel:    0860 0 SYNAQ (79627)
Direct: 011 290 6388
Fax:    011 290 6389
Cell:   083 235 0760
Mail:   davidj at synaq.com
Web:    http://www.synaq.com

Key Fingerprint
8246 FCE1 3C22 7EFB E61B  18DF 6E8B 65E8 BD50 78A1