Logged in as ? or Sorry, but you are not authorized to commit the specified command.

alexus tmda at alexus.org
Sun May 29 22:27:44 CEST 2005

I have setup a authentication, if I wouldn't set it up then I wouldn't see
"Logged in as nagios"  once I go to my nagios page it doesn't ask me for
username or password, but as soon as I click anything under "Monitoring" its
asking me for username and password, so I enter my username and password and
that's when on the top it says that "Logged in as nagios" but as soon as I
manually go and force service to be checked next time or any other manual
stuff I get "Logged in as?" and "Sorry, but you are not authorized to commit
the specified command."

  _____