NSClient++ 0.2.1 released

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Sun May 29 21:29:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

A minor update with some bug fixes out...
Lets run down the main change log.

Fixed:
 * Fixed PROCSTATE and SERVICESTATE return state.
 Well, quite major, and they simply did not work in the last release...

 * Fixed performance data for drives (and possibly other places)
 When going over things I noticed I had (also) broken the performance
counter output in the latest release.

Added:
 + Added support for individual size in CheckDriveSize and CheckFileSize
(size has to be specified before a drive/path)
 Allows you to check various file/drive sizes and have individual sizes
for each one of them.
A sample for check_nrpe:
-c CheckFileSize -a MaxWarn=2G MaxCrit=4G File=c:\\pagefile.sys
MaxWarn=1K MaxCrit=2K File=c:\\boot.ini
I wouldn't recommend mixing Min??? and Max??? as it will remember all
old sizes not overwritten (this is by design). So if you first specify
MinCrit and then MaxCrit the second drive/file will have both Minimum
and Maximum bounds.

Binary, documentation and such at: http://nscplus.sf.net

As always: questions, bugs, ideas, etc, feel free to email me or use the
forums ( http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=131326 ) that I now
actually monitor :)

// Michael Medin