VNC Help Please

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri May 27 20:17:16 CEST 2005

Edward Ford wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how to start the vnc viewer (so I can remote from
> my Windows computer to Linux 9) and also have the viewer start at startup.
> Which command is it?

For such an excellently non-informative and overall stupid question
posted as a new thread but replying to an old to the entirely wrong
forum, I'm gonna give the only response I can think of;

RTRFM (Read The Right F***ing Manual).

That said, you should probably sit down and read your own question
through and see if it's entirely clear
a) What it is exactly that you mean
b) How it relates to nagios in any way.

> Thank You;