MySQL support/assistance in Nagios 2b3?

kmaute at mindspring.com kmaute at mindspring.com
Fri May 27 18:33:52 CEST 2005

Folks,

I have had Nagios up for a while and it is doing some helpful things...

I now want to take it to the next level and tie it to our MySQL DB server that we already have up for syslog and other tasks.

All the info I see about Nagios with MySQL support seems to be old and for other distros of Linux than what we are running (Redhat 9).

I did not see any hooks for database support when I ran a ./configure --help or any other helpful clues.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks,
  Kevin