Nagiosweb help

Aaron Carr aaronhcarr at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:33:55 CEST 2005

First, I know this isn't directly pertinent to Nagios itself, it is an
add-on, however, since the Nagiosweb project only has 1 post in their
SourceForge page, I thought posting here may yield better results.

I'm attempting to install Nagiosweb, and I get as far as the database.
 When I try to import the database from namenagiosweb.sql to a blank
db, I get error after error of "Duplicate column name", and the db
doesn't get populated.

Does anyone have a good, working Nagiosweb db they can export for me
so that I can get the structure loaded?

Thanks.

Aaron