Snmp and Windows 2000

Edward Ford eford at nexusenergy.com
Thu May 26 19:58:30 CEST 2005

Looks like snmpwalk may not be working at all? It is 2000 SP4

When I type in snmpwalk it get the options that are supposed to work with
it.
When I type in snmpwalk -c public localhost system I get timeout
When I type in snmpwalk -c public 192.168.0.4 system (the server with SNMP
Installed) I also get timeout..

Since I am not getting anything on localhost it would seem likely that I
would get nothing remote. Is there an option to get the snmpwalk running? If
so how do I get it to start at system startup..

Thanks;
Eddie