Problem with freshness test

Julien Desfossez jdesfossez at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:05:46 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've installed Nagios 2.0b3 in distributed mode : I have 3 Nagios who
send their results to a central one (which has the web site). And I've
set both service and host check freshness with an interval of 180
seconds.

I can see in the log, messages like this one :
May 26 08:11:10 nagiosweb nagios: Warning: The results of service
'WEB:TIMESHEET' on host 'timesheet' are stale by 30 seconds
(threshold=324 seconds).  I'm forcing an immediate check of the
service.

But the test doesn't seems to be done because the "last check" field
remains old and the state doesn't change.

So if someone could help me...

Thanks

Julien Desfossez