Host status change from UNREACHABLE to DOWN

Martin Paulik Martin.Paulik at datart.sk
Thu May 26 09:07:15 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I don't know if it is bug in Nagios but I have problem with following:
- problematic host is UNREACHABLE because parent host is down. Notifications
of unreachable states are disabled.
- parent host goes UP but problematic host didn't change status from
UNREACHABLE to DOWN, so no notifications are sent, so I don't know about it.

Is there any solution for this?

We use Nagios version 1.2

thanks

Martin Paulik
DATART Megastore, s.r.o.
Juzna trieda 117, 040 01 Kosice, Slovak republic
Tel: +421-55-6770672 Mobile: +421-903-660225
E-mail: Martin.Paulik at datart.sk