tail-nagios

Yves Junqueira yves.junqueira at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:39:00 CEST 2005

2005/5/24, Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se>:
> Yves Junqueira wrote:
> > I'll write down my notes and publish it together with the source of
> > the "tail-nagios" tool later today.
> >

> tail-nagios? Sounds interesting. What's it about?

Thank you for your interest.

tail-nagios is a simple helper tool that reads and parses service
perfdata files and updates a mysql or postgresql or other
DBI-supported database accordingly.

I've blogged about it here:

http://i-admin.blogspot.com/2005/05/nagios-new-interface-source-code-and.html

There you will find the code and usage information.

If you have other ideas please let me know.

--
Yves Junqueira
Goiânia, Brasil | MSN: yves[]yvesjunqueira.com