Scheduling downtime

Larry Naves lnaves at asc.edu
Tue May 24 14:55:16 CEST 2005

Are these external commands only for 2 or do they apply for 1.2 as well?
Also, can anybody point me to a list of all available external commands
because the list here HYPERLINK
"http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/extcommands.html"http://nagios.sourc
eforge.net/docs/1_0/extcommands.html is definitely not all of them. I am
using at least twenty or more in Naguios 1.2 that aren't listed here.

Larry Wayne Naves, Jr. "Jay"
Systems Analyst
Computer Sciences Corporation /
Alabama Supercomputer Authority