rdd graphics and perl

Alexandre Gonçalves Jacarandá alex-qNysAwc46ylfJ/NunPodnw at public.gmane.org
Tue May 24 12:50:55 CEST 2005

Sorry, but I'm posting this message in nagios list too, because I hope
that someone had the same problem.
Thanks.

Hi everybody!!!
I can't figure what happens with my nagmin installation, because I can't
get any graphics plotted and either perl.preload with following error.
Undefined subroutine &NagMIN::Config::info called at
/usr/local/nagmin/lib/NagMIN/side.pm line 38.\n
I'm using nagios 1.3 with mysql, mod_perl-1.99 and apache2.
Thanks for any answer.

--

Alexandre Gonçalves Jacarandá
Assessor de Tecnologia de Informação
ThaTo Informática - Soluções em Conectividade
Tel.: 55 21 2259-7124
Cel.: 55 21 8131-2313
alex-qNysAwc46ylfJ/NunPodnw at public.gmane.org
www.thato.com.br