check_diskspace.sh - SNMP - Windows2000 serveres.. Help Please

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Fri May 20 22:49:18 CEST 2005

Edward,

first, please check your mail server or provider:

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of
its recipients after 3 days.

The message has not yet been delivered to the following addresses:

   <eford at nexusenergy.com>

host mail.nexusenergy.com[216.57.140.131]:
connection to mail exchanger failed with timeout

Second, you should consider reading the documentation delivered with
nagios. It explains everything you need to know. For example, which
files contain the object definitions is up to you - when you set up
Nagios you write that into the main configuration file.

Apart from that, you could simply try the things you modify and see if
it works, but that takes more time, of course.

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de