nagios monitoing windows 2000 - 2003

Rusty Hall rhall at healthvision.com
Fri May 20 19:24:05 CEST 2005

Is there anyway to monitor what service and or process is causing
 the CPU load to be pegged at or above say 80%.  I know I can monitor
 the CPU load but (which does work) how can you tell what is causing
 the spike.  I use nsclient and nc_net depending on which server
 it is.  I would like to know the process that is causing the issue
 as well as the CPU load all in one alert. Any help would be greatly
 appreciated.

Nagios version 1.2

Plugins 1.4x

Fedora core 2