[Nagios-devel] need to store and graph monitored values

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:38:47 CEST 2005

Thanks for writing in,

  Yes, i too have had issues getting things to work on aix 5.2. But
now i have the plugins working perfectly on the same. There was a
patch that needed merging into the main source code base.  Nagios -
Linux is a breeze to work with...:D. Thanks to RMS-torvalds !!!

  As for the links you have kindly sent across. A million thanks for
the same dear. I am going through each and every one of them. Am going
to loot at whats feasible, will try to chart out the possible
solutions and configure them in me test environment. Will keep you all
posted on the same.

 Thanks, take care and have a great day all.

Trevor