Nagios Notification Configuration

Sxan sxanrr at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 21:46:06 CEST 2005

Hey all,

My question is probably a fairly simple one. I just want to know how I might be able
to configure Nagios to send only one email notification when a service goes down
and then of course have it send the notification that the service is back up. I wasn't
sure if I would have to use the escalations to do that, or if it's possible to do that
within just the services.cfg file or something. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Jim

http://mail.yahoo.com