check_disk: Warning threshold must be integer or percentage

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Thu May 19 16:09:42 CEST 2005

Hello,

please start a new thread insted of using the reply function - there are
people using a threaded view of their mail, and those might easily miss
your questions.

Richard Overton (OmniBus - Stanford) wrote:

> HELP!!!
>
> How to I set the check_disk: threshold must be integer or percentage

Most easily you find out when running the command from the shell and
supply the help parameter.

Then yo will find that a usage like

elf:/usr/local/nagios-1 # ../nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 20% -c 10% /
DISK WARNING - free space: / 2335 MB (14%);| /=13855MB;12951;14570;0;16189

works.

Arno
Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de