need to store and graph monitored values

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:55:24 CEST 2005

Hello guys/gals,

  Is it possible to store the various values for monitored
parameters(Cpu Load - Memory - Disk Usage - Swap USage - etc) in a DB
(MySQL/PostgreSQL) for MIs purposes such that one can draw MIs reports
for the management as and when required.

 Is there any module for nagios that does this?. Has anyone done this
or seen this done before. I would love to help out where possible
since i have a very urgent need to provide such a solution at my
workplace on these lines.

 Thanks in advance. Take care and have a great day all.

Trevor