RES: Send SNMP Trap to OSS (Ericsson)

Breno Andrade Cotta squadra.breno at telemigcelular.com.br
Tue May 17 19:53:33 CEST 2005

I think that I dont explain correctly what do I need.
Im using Nagios to check my hosts and services, but I use another Network
Management to receive the trap that Nagios send.
I dont know how to send a trap to another network management, I configure
event_handler but seems that it doesn´t work fine

Regards,
--
Breno Andrade Cotta - Net Adm