Monitoring Clusters

Martin Mielke martin.mielke at thales-is.com
Tue May 17 18:28:01 CEST 2005

Hi there Timothy,

some weeks ago I submited a FAQ on this subject on the Nagios website.
AFAIK it's not published yet, so I'm enclosing the first draft for your
convenience. Please let me know of any errors, comments, etc

HTH,
Martin

Martin Mielke - Systems Architect - martin.mielke at thales-is.com
THALES Systems Division - http://www.thales-is.com/
Tel.: (+34) 91 556 92 62 - Fax: (+34) 91 556 42 40