Event Broker modules, question

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Mon May 16 21:00:28 CEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Taylor Dondich wrote:

> Have a question regarding event broker modules, been looking in the
> nagios cvs codebase for more information, but I'm getting lost.
>
> Where does nagios look for these modules (the .o files)?  There's a
> variable in nebmod.c called neb_module_list which is supposed to
> contain all the modules, but I don't see where it's filled.
>
> Can anyone give me some pointers?
>
> Taylor

Some earlier comments by Ethan..

If you're looking to pass startup arguments to the broker, you can do so
by specified something like this in the nagios.cfg file:

broker_module=/somewhere/module.o arg1 arg2=3 debug=0

The string "arg1 arg2=3 debug=0" is passed to the modules'
nebmodule_init() function at startup.

You can also check out some of the modules already in progress.

--
-sg