Web Config Interface/mysql

EXT-Fuentes, James P James.P.Fuentes at boeing.com
Mon May 16 19:30:13 CEST 2005

EXT-Fuentes, James P wrote:
> Fedora Core 2.6.9-1.667 i386 GNU/Linux, Nagios 2.0b2, Nagios 2.x Web
> Config

"There is no Nagios 2.x Web Config. There's Fruity, Nawui, nagmin and
some other tools, but none that's official."

With all due respect, whatever you want to call it. I simply cut and pasted that from the README so it must be wrong.

I have not seen that anybody has addressed the issue though. Has nobody had problems setting this up. Maybe I'm just being an airhead and I'll kindly concede to whomever shall show me the light.

This is probably a stupid oversight on my part but it's taking too long to figure out on my own. If there's any more I can provide just ask.

-Jim

> Trying to integrate web config interface w/ mysql. Every link I click
> on results in the following in Apache error_log:
>
> "Undefined variable:  contactgroup_name in
> /var/www/html/nagiosweb/contactgrouplist.php"

"I bet there's a "Notice: " before that as well. You can turn it off by
putting 'error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE' in your php.ini-file.
(Notice-messages are considered to be debug information, so you won't
need it on a production system)."

I don't really care about this right now but I'll take note of it.