Syntax error in negios.cfg

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sat May 14 16:39:26 CEST 2005

Please, always respond on list so that others experiencing the same
problem in the future may benefit and other current list members can
help as well.

So, I guess my next question is, are you trying to _run_ nagios.cfg from
the command line? Is the # in '# /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg' your shell
prompt? That is the only way I can imagine you'd see errors such as
above.

--
Marc