PB "Error: Could not read host and service status information!"

Sally frogmist at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:01:53 CEST 2005

Have you checked nagios.log file?
 If there are no errors recorded, and you are sure that nagios is running as
normal, it may be a problem with the version of perl installed. I had the
same problems running Nagios 1.2 on freebsd 5.3 with perl5.8.6. Managed to
resolve the problem by downgrading my perl to version 5.8.5.
  *
*
*Message: 15