Password Issue on CGI's

EXT-Fuentes, James P James.P.Fuentes at boeing.com
Fri May 13 02:26:37 CEST 2005

Is it possible that *maybe* you miskeyed your htpasswd therefore, it isn't what you think it is. Maybe try resetting it.

Also, the only thing I can think of right now with my end of day fried brain, is maybe send the htaccess directory portion of your http.conf, the ScriptAlias portion of your httpd.conf and the location, contents and permissions of your htaccess file.

-Jim