How to display all problems at once (web-inter face)

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Mon May 9 23:38:44 CEST 2005

And to make this "default",  just change the "main"  frame in index.html
(/usr/local/nagios/share/) to point to the URL for the arrow:

<FRAME
SRC="http://yourserver/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&sorttype=2&sortopt
ion=3" NAME="main">

This does not make it default sorting behavior, does make it default display
behavior.
Same can be done to customize side.html's links