latency problems

Andrea markkram at tin.it
Fri May 6 16:09:04 CEST 2005

> Andrea wrote:
>>
>>> You haven't exactly specified a problem. Perhaps it'd be easier to
>>> suggest some clever solution if you did.
>>

>> Hi, high value for 'services latency' isn't a problem ?
>
> Sorry. My bad. I didn't read properly.
>
>> In version 1.0 i don't have this kind of problem.
>> What kind of indications you are need for resolve the problem ?
>>

> Nothing else, really.
> grep -E '^(service|max|enable)' nagios.cfg
service_inter_check_delay_method=s
max_service_check_spread=30
service_interleave_factor=s
max_host_check_spread=30
max_concurrent_checks=0
service_reaper_frequency=2
service_check_timeout=60
enable_notifications=0
enable_event_handlers=1
service_freshness_check_interval=60
enable_flap_detection=0

> uname -a
FreeBSD watch04 5.4-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE #1: Fri Apr  1
10:17:25 CEST 2005     root at watch04.cs.tin.it:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/WATCH04
i386

> uptime
 4:10PM  up 14:12, 1 user, load averages: 1.07, 0.71, 0.80

> Send in the output of those commands and I'll have a look.
Thanks

Andrea