nagios produces 100% cpu load

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Wed May 4 19:25:56 CEST 2005

I'm getting the same thing, but I am running Nagios under daemontools
and thought that may be causing it.  Looks like I can rule that out now.
:)  I'm running it under FreeBSD 5.3 with ~330 checks and ~85 hosts.  Is
this perhaps related to the issue noted on the Nagios site about the
threading problem?

--Brian