AW: extended Reporting

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Wed May 4 16:52:44 CEST 2005

One of the driving forces for Nagios-DB was to be able to use SQL to do
reporting, because reporting is something SQL happens to be really good
at. If you have no issues with your current nagios performance, you
might try running Nagios-DB to put a copy of your metrics into a
database, and just keep using the CGIs.