Bug in avail.cgi WAS: no scheduled Downtime in Hostgroup availability report ?!

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Wed May 4 15:48:33 CEST 2005

In Nagios 2.0b1 there seems to be a bug in the availability report. When I do a a availability report for one host which has been down for a while, and during this time down, an downtime is scheduled, I get stats like this:

State Type / Reason Time % Total Time % Known Time
UP
	Unscheduled	 	0d 3h 29m 7s 9.243% 9.243%
	Scheduled 		0d 4h 30m 9s 5.210% 5.210%
	Total 		0d 7h 59m 16s 9.243% 9.243%
DOWN
	Unscheduled 	1d 9h 51m 25s 90.757% 90.757%
	Scheduled 		1d 20h 34m 14s 51.577% 51.577%
	Total 		3d 6h 25m 39s 90.757% 90.757%
UNREACHABLE
	Unscheduled 	0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000% 0.000%
	Scheduled 		0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000% 0.000%
	Total 		0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000% 0.000%

Undetermined Nagios Not Running 0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000%
Insufficient Data 0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000%
Total 0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000%

All Total 3d 14h 24m 55s 100.000% 100.000%

Problem is that % values are calculated wrong. The Total Value is alway equal to the Unscheduled Value! Ist his corrected in Nagios 2.0b3?

Philipp