CGI Error

Josh josh2780 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 14:40:17 CEST 2005

Hi Sally.

I think you're right. I had some issues with Perl and
Apache on the machine last week (before Nagios had
been installed) and had to recompile Perl to fix. Then
I installed Nagios and couldn't get very far.  The
machine was in a testing/debugging phase and was due
for a fresh install of ES4 before going live. I
reinstalled (with SELinux still enabled) and Nagios
now runs without errors. I wasn't entirely sure it was
Perl related (although I had my suspicions but thought
it could also be related to SELinux). But hearing that
you had a simliar issue and fixed it with upgrading
Perl, I'm more convinced.

Thanks.

-Josh

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/sn-debugging-and-custom