nagios without web interface

admin at jpk236.com admin at jpk236.com
Tue May 3 15:50:56 CEST 2005

I don't believe there is an option to have it install without the web
interface.  However, you could just not configure it in your apache and
just leave it go since it only takes like 5mb of space.  Or if you
really want it gone you could then rm -rf the /usr/local/share/nagios
(or wherever it installed on your system).

The web interface doesn't server a purpose other than being a web
interface.  All of the monitoring and notifications are done by the
nagios daemon.

  - Justin Kulikowski
	[ http://www.jpk236.com ]