CGI Error

Josh josh2780 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 20:44:47 CEST 2005

Marc, thanks for the info.

Nagios is great... I didn't mean to offend anyone by
suggesting there was a bug.  I was more on the line of
pointing figers at RedHat as I've run into an issue
with the Perl package redhat installs on their ES
Linux.

Anyways, YES SELinux is enabled.  I hate to ask (since
you've stated there have been other posts regarding
this issue) but what can I do?  Are there
work-arounds?

Thanks.

-Josh