CGI Error

Josh josh2780 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 17:02:24 CEST 2005

Nagios 2.0 runs fine on my RedHat 9 box running Apache
1.29.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest
that there is potentially a bug with Nagios (either
version) running on RedHat Enterprise Linux.  It could
possibly be Perl and/or Perl's libraries on the this
release of RedHat?

Is anyone running Nagios successfully on RedHat
Enterprise Linux?

=== message truncated ===